"Shaken, not stirred, is the way to make this raspberrilicious concoction made with Stoli Razberi, raspberry syrup, white cranberry juice, and a touch of lime, and garnished with three fresh raspberries."
- 2 fluid ounces Stolichnaya Stoli Razberi
- 1/2 fluid ounce Triple Sec
- 1 fluid ounce white cranberry juice
- 1 drop Monin Raspberry Syrup
- 1/2 lime
- Place less than a drop of Monin Raspberry Syrup in the bottom of a Martini glass.
- Add Stoli Razberi, Triple Sec, white cranberry juice, and a squeeze of lime into an ice-filled shaker and shake vigorously. Strain and pour mixture into martini glass. Garnish with 3 raspberries.